(Please read before placing a booking)
To preserve the peaceful and family friendly atmosphere of North Alves Holiday Park, we have a few common-sense rules to ensure the enjoyment of all our guests. Our campsite's safety and other rules must be observed at all times and although we will do our best to make sure you have a relaxing and enjoyable time, some things just need to be set out in rules especially where your health and safety is concerned and that of other campers. Please take time to read over them carefully and only book with us if you are happy!
Arrival: Campers and day visitors must report to reception on arrival
Pitches will be available from 1PM (please do not arrive earlier unless you make arrangements with us first at time of booking). Arrival by 7PM at the latest for the comfort of others on the campsite. Pitches must be vacated by 12.00PM (midday) on day of departure.
Admission: The site owners are entitled to refuse admission when this appears necessary in the interests of Park guests.
We are not able to accept bookings from single sex parties of more than 3 or from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18. If we see a group forming, we reserve the right to ask you to leave and there will be no refund given. Due to our park being a family friendly site, we are sorry but we do not accept any hen/stag parties.
No guarantee can be given for any choice of pitch preferred although the management are prepared to consider re-allocation of pitches within any given booking period, subject to availability.
Cars, caravans, awnings, tents, etc must be contained within the pitch reserved.
The campsite is reponsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket on the hook-up point at the pitch. It is therefore the responsibility of the camper to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the hook-up point to the camper's unit is safe. The campsite will not accept responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the campsite hook-up point.
PLEASE DO NOT LET CHILDREN PLAY AROUND THE ELECTRIC HOOK-UP POINTS OR CABLES.
Cars, caravans, awnings, tents etc which are parked in the vicinity of trees, are at the sole risk of the owner (camper) and the management cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by falling trees or parts there from.
Loss, damage and Injury: Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. The park proprietors will not be responsible for loss or damage to hereof or thereto from any cause whatsoever or from negligence of their servants. The proprietors cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or accident sustained at North Alves Holiday Park, including any accident or personal injury arising whilst on-site. We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or any other personal injury sustained whilst camping.
PARK FACILITIES: You are free to enjoy all the park facilities for the duration of your stay but you must ensure that all members of your party adhere to the rules for their use.
1. All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided.
2. Cars: Only one car per pitch (unless otherwise arranged prior to arrival) is allowed and you are asked to observe a 5mph speed limit. Only fully licensed, insured drivers may drive on the park and the Highway Code must be observed.
3. Dogs: Dog owners must ensure that their pet/s do not cause annoyance to other guests. They must be kept under control at all times and due to livestock within campsite boundaries, must not be exercised off lead and kept on a short lead at all times whilst on-site. For obvious reasons of health and hygiene any fouling must be cleared immediately. Anyone not doing so will be asked toleave the park.
4. Noise: Please be aware of the tension that can arise between guests due to excessive noise in the relatively close confines of a holiday park. Televisions and radios should be used considerately during the day and should not be audible outside of your caravan/motorhome or tent between 11pm and 7am when quiet should prevail. Please consider your fellow guests!
5. Children must be under the supervision of their parents/guardians on all areas of the campsite at all times.
6. Each pitch must be left clean and tidy on departure.
7. Only those persons listed on the booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated.
8. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the campsite at any time without refund. We strive to maintain a clean, tidy efficiently run park where you will have pleasure in spending your holiday. Anyone found causing damage or a nuisance will be required to leave the park and will be charged for any such damage.
9. In the event of a complaint, please notify Reception immediately so that this can be resolved to your satisfaction during your stay with us. Unfortunately we cannot be held liable for any shortcomings if these are not reported at the time.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS (For advance bookings)
20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance to be paid no less than 4 weeks in advance of holiday start date. Reservations will be confirmed only upon receipt of this deposit.
Payments of deposit and/or balance can be accepted by either cash, cheque (if in advance) or from February 2015 you can pay by Credit/Debit card (We will use RBS Worldpay to take secure card payments). If this deposit has not been received at time of booking or within 7 days of booking, we unfortunately cannot hold your holiday reservation.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING
If you would like to amend your booking, you must notify North Alves Holiday Park as soon as possible. Subject to availability, amendments to your booking can be made. Transferred dates must be within the same booking season.
30 days or more before arrival date - The booking can be amended or cancelled with a full refund of balance paid (not including non-refundable deposit)
29 days to 14 days before arrival date - The booking can be amended or cancelled with a 50% refund of balance paid (not including non-refundable deposit)
Less than 14 days before arrival date - The booking cannot be cancelled or amended. In either situation, unfortunately no refund will be given.
If we have to cancel your booking we will offer you a full refund of any fees paid or the option of alternative dates. No other compensation is available.
No refunds will be offered if you cannot complete your stay for any other reason. Sadly, this will include if we have to ask you to leave due to being too noisy at unreasonable hours or other seriously anti-social behaviour likely to offend either our staff or our other guests.
Our customers visit to enjoy the peace and tranquility of this family campsite. If anyone does not respect this, the Site owners reserve the right to refuse them admission or ask them to leave the site at any time.
Bookings are not transferable to another party. When making a booking you agree that you or at least one member of your party is over 18 years or over, you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf. You accept these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any member of your party or animal accompanying you.